We are looking for someone to join our team of grafters in a mainly food-based role. Candidates must:
– Be prepared to work hard and be able to work fast and efficiently and be able to work under pressure
– Have excellent standards of cleanliness and a strong attention to detail
– Have some experience of working with food in a commercial environment. Level 2 or above food safety would be a bonus.
– Be able to work as part of a dynamic team and have others’ backs
– Have an appreciation of speciality coffee and ideally some experience working in the industry
– Be open-minded, friendly, approachable and socially minded
– Be able to work flexible hours which may include weekdays, weekends and occasional evenings
The successful candidate will be expected to work between 10 and 15 hours per week, although there may be scope for further hours. Contracts will be set to a minimum of 8 hours per week to account for quiet periods – this is not a zero hours contract.
If you are interested in the above role, please submit an application no later than 23:59 on Sunday 6th October 2019 at the following link.
Applications without an attached CV will not be accepted.